Edmond Real Estate

Midtown New cairo Compound

Details About the Project

Project Name
Midtown New cairo Compound
Location
Property Type
Available Spaces
from
135
m2
Prices
from
8006000
EGP

Project Description

Midtown New cairo Compound is considered one of the most luxurious and elegant residential compounds developed by Better Home Real Estate Development Company, as the company has combined a unique vision between engineering creativity and the distinctive style of the buildings. It is a suitable place for any family that wants a luxurious life full of luxury.
The company that owns the project has provided many easy payment systems and many basic and entertainment services to ensure a comfortable and happy life in the Midtown New Cairo compound.


Location of Midtown Compound:

Midtown New Cairo Compound is located near the most important roads and main axes, in addition to the proximity of the compound itself to the most important landmarks in the Fifth Settlement area, as this area includes many important and necessary facilities for all residents, whether educational or medical facilities that help you maintain your health, It is also close to a large number of luxury residential projects in New Cairo.

Areas close to Midtown New Cairo Compound:

Midtown Compound is located in front of the American University.
The compound is close to Teseen Street, the most important street in the Fifth Settlement area.
Midtown  Compound is also minutes away from the most important malls.
Midtown  Compound is located 15 minutes from Cairo Festival Mall.
You can also reach Al Rehab City in just 10 minutes.
Midtown  Compound is about 20 minutes away from Heliopolis.
Midtown Compound is about 20 minutes away from Nasr City.

 

Area of Midtown Compound:

Midtown Compound was built on a huge area estimated at about 17 acres, and the largest area, which is more than 75% of the project, was occupied for green spaces and services, and the rest of the area, which is about 25%, is for residential buildings only, so that residents can enjoy the picturesque natural scenery.
The Midtown Fifth Settlement Compound includes only about 43 residential buildings, each building consisting of a ground floor with three successive floors above it. As for the area of the units, it is clearly diverse.
This gives everyone the freedom to choose and obtain the appropriate unit, and the units in the Midtown Fifth Settlement Compound are varied, including (residential apartments, duplex units, and penthouse units).

Apartment areas starting from 135 square meters.

Duplexes starting from 235 square meters.

Penthouse Starting from 165 square meters.

Prices of Midtown Compound:

The company that owns the project is interested in providing many services in order to achieve comfort and safety in Midtown Compound. Therefore, the owner company provided competitive prices that compete with many other residential areas, and the compound’s prices are compatible with many services and amenities provided by the company.
Apartment prices start from 8,006,000 Egyptian pounds.
Duplexes start from 15,100,000
Penthouse from 11,800,000

payment plan for Midtown Compound:

The company that owns Midtown New Cairo Compound has also provided several easy payment systems, in order to make it easier for customers to obtain the unit they want. The systems are as follows:

10% down payment and installments up to 5 years.

It should be noted that prices may have changed, to get price updates and to ask about the project contact us.

Better Home Company the real estate developer of the Midtown project:

The company that owns the Midtown  Compound project is Better Home Real Estate Development Company, which is considered one of the leading companies in the real estate field in Egypt. Better Home Company is interested in continuous development in construction methods, building and construction, and is also keen to choose the best locations for its projects. It is considered one of the most important projects of Better Home Company:

Midtown Sky Mall.
Midtown Condo Mall Project.
Midtown Solo Mall.
Cairo Business Plaza project.
Highland Park project.
Cairo Business Gate Administrative Mall.
Cairo Business Plaza Mall.
Cairo Business Bay project.
Cairo Medical Center Mall.

Show Content

Project Location

Project features

Garage

Security guard

Security camera

Garden

Pool

Gym

Spa club

Sport club

Kids Aria

Ran track

Cafe area

Fountain

Clinics

Shops

Main street

Landscape

Contact US

    Latest Projects

    Discover Your Dream Property
    with us

    Contact Us

    Are you confused about the choice?

    Get a consultation

      Quick links

      Explore

      Subscribe to Our
      Newsletter

      Sign up now for weekly news & updates.

        © All Rights Reserved, Edmond Real Estate,  
        Carefully crafted by Right Mind
        phone-handsetcrossmenucross-circle